Sunday, March 22, 2009

Zoe's Flower Garden



With Zoe's help, I planted her flower garden this morning. Dave has made the perfect flower beds for us to play in. We dug our holes and planted the pretty petunia's. I picked out a couple climbing pink jasmine's and will install a trellis behind them to help their crawl along the fence. They smell absolutely beautiful. Just walking out to the patio, the combination of the petunia's and the jasmine are soothing. there are a couple other flowers we planted because they were taller than the petunia's and orange (Zoe picked them, of course). We had to plant the remaining flowers in the planters because we got too many and the larger flower bed is not ready yet.


Oh, and we got a new camera. This camera is a little more high-end, it's a DSLR and the quality is unbelievable. I played around with it a little today. Zoe doesn't mind, so far.

No comments: