Towards evening on Tuesday, I got a bit cranky and fussy. Pa took me for short walks in between the rain drops. Mommy decided it was time to head back home in the morning. I missed my daddy. It was a long journey home and I cried and fussed all the way through St. Louis and a few hours after. It turned out I was coming down with a belly ache and ended up being sick for the next 3 days. It was just viral and has ran it's course by Sunday evening.
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Indiana Visit Nears the End
at
5:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kim
What great pictures and visit I am so glad you got to see neene, she really looks good. Good memories from old Lake James, Huh?? Those are times Zoe will never know except thru your stories.
Post a Comment