Saturday, March 31, 2012

Lilac Season

Zoe and I were invited over to the Ellis farm to pick bouquets of lilacs, which are in full bloom. They have such a beautiful tree and the fragrance can be enjoyed throughout the whole yard! I enjoyed standing there, chatting with Dan, Nancy and Nathan while clipping back their tree. Nathan requested I take off that left side as it’s in his way when he mows… I was happy to oblige!

2012-03-31 034

Dan grabbed my camera to get a shot of that butterfly, so very pretty!

2012-03-31 035

Zoe and Zac enjoyed their play date - they got to play for a few hours. I love getting out in the fresh air and enjoying their farm.

2012-03-31 038
2012-03-31 045

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love lilacs, they are one of my favorites, I had a bush up at Coldwater that was just maturing when we sold, so sad.
they don't grow in Florida, so I'm told....Aunt Lois