Thursday, September 21, 2006


Ahh, that's more like it. I had to move the pillow to where I wanted to kick back and drink a little. I just finished lunch, that's why I don't have a shirt on - it was stir fry day today! Mmm, I love Daddy's stir fry.

Mommy says I need to update everyone on what's been happening over the past few weeks in my life.

I jabber all the time, even sometimes in my sleep. Daddy and I take mommy to work and pick her up most of the time (just until we get her another car) and I get to take lots of little naps - lately, I've been jabbering until I pass out. I got to ride on a plane for the first time in my whole life when Mommy and I moved out here at the end of August - that was lots of fun! I didn't sleep for one second on the whole trip, close to 3 hours.

I've recently started saying my first phrase (that mom and dad can understand) - I say "Ah Done" and use the hand gestures that they taught me for "all done". I say it a lot, over and over and over. They think it's pretty cute, so I just keep doing it.

I continue to pester the dog and most recently, I get to chase the cat. The cat, Bilbo, is very sweet and lets me do whatever I want (daddy doesn't). I follow him until he goes under the bed. A lot of times, I can give him hugs and pet him, and sometimes I even sit on him - he's a big cat and seems to like the attention, he keeps purring, so I keep loving on him.

My internal clock hasn't figured out pacific time yet and is still set on central, so I'm getting up around 5:30 most mornings. It's ok, though, this way I get to see mommy before she goes to work.

I'm enjoying the new house, it's a lot bigger than I'm used to. All my toys are in my room and I like to play in there a lot of the time - I also drag some out and play in the other parts of the house, but it's kinda neat that I have my own space to play. I go off sometimes by myself and just play in my room, mommy and daddy keep peaking in at me, but I just go on with what I'm doing. I got a new shopping cart that I like to give my stuffed animals and dolls rides in - I also try to let them have some of my sippy cup. I make cute little noises as I put the cup up to their mouths to mimic the sound of drinking.

I also like to run down the hall and climb on the couch. I climb boxes and anything else I can manage before daddy reaches me. All in all, the last couple weeks have been pretty fun - the weather here is beautiful and mommy and daddy are smiling a lot, which makes me even goofier.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Zoe
We love the "Jean Look" Arizona style, Glad to hear you are getting settled, it does take a while, so in the mean time be a good girl and enjoy your new room. We hope to see you next time to Az.

Aunt Lois